Have you ever thought of Architectural studies? Do you know the career prospect? Hong Kong Architecture Centre (HKAC) is going to organize “Architecture for Beginners; Pre-lude to University”for high school students. Student can know more about the local and oversea Institutions, career prospect and experience the architecture workshop on 29 September and 6 October 2018 (Sat). The programme is conducted by Architect Tony IP, Vice-Chairman of Hong Kong Architecture Centre and Professor Tristance KEE, Associate Professor of Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong. Don’t miss out if you are interested in architectural studies!
- Mr. Tony IP – Vice Chairman of Hong Kong Architecture Centre
- Ms. Tristance KEE - Associate Professor of Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
Workshop 1: 29 September, 2018 (Sat)
Workshop 2: 6 October, 2018 (Sat)
Time: 9:00a.m. – 12:30p.m.
Venue: Hong Kong Institute of Architects, 19/F, One Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay. HK
*Programme included Lectures and Workshops
1) Prominent Universities Professor & Architect to share Architectural knowledge and working experience
2) Prominent Universities Professor share the Universities admission requirement and interview skills
3) Model & Portfolio Making Workshop, build up your own Architecture Model
Target: F.5 – F.6 Students (Junior form students are welcome to join)
Close of Application: 24th September, 2018
Remark: Upon successful application, you will receive an acknowledgement email with the payment method on or before 28th September, 2018.
Enquiries: 2805 7146 / email@example.com